- 70MHz-200MHz Bandwidth, Max 2GS/s Sample rate
- 7.6M record length
- 50,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- waveform zooming (horizontal / vertical), and saving
- FFT points (length, and resolution variable)
- multi-window extension
- 8 inches 800 x 600 pixels high def LCD
- multi- communication interface : USB, VGA, LAN
- LabVIEW supported
- 4 Channel output
|Model No.||Channel||Bandwidth||Sample Rate||Record Length|
Multi- window extension
Double-display, and proportion-zoom realizes waveform detail restoring when observing the whole outline.
What is the real-time sample rate of oscilloscope？
Real-time sample rate is the sampling interval inverse of a single acquisition of consecutive samples. As we know, at present, the highest level is that four channel are running simultaneously.
Sample rate are defined by “dot/second”, usually real-time sample rate should be five times of analog bandwidth or much higher than that.