- 70MHz-200MHz Bandwidth, Max 2GS/s Sample rate
- 7.6M record length
- 50,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- waveform zooming (horizontal / vertical), and saving
- FFT points (length, and resolution variable)
- multi-window extension
- 8 inches 800 x 600 pixels high def LCD
- multi- communication interface : USB, VGA, LAN
- LabVIEW supported
|Model No.||Channel||Bandwidth||Sample Rate||Record Length|
1. Touch screen
What factors decide the DSO probe pricing ?
The probe bandwidth, and function decides its pricing.
According to the function, there are many probe categories, including high voltage probe, differential probe, active high speed probe, and etc. Different probe category pricing ranges from less than USD10.00 till USD10,000.00.
The probe acts as the connection media of circuit to oscilloscope, a high fidelity signal output is a must - considering this, even for passive probe, its inner structure get complicated parts to compensate the circuit.